Domestic Energy Assessment Vocational Course and Work Placement
DSC Regen is offering a funded Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment vocational course with international work placement.
This qualification is suitable for anyone interested in energy efficiency and working, or looking for work, as an energy assessor in the construction sector. Energy Assessment is a regulated industry in the UK and is undertaken across a number of different situations including domestic buildings, non-domestic and commercial buildings, and air-conditioning systems. Domestic and Non-Domestic Energy Assessment forms part of the Green Deal Advisor qualification. Individuals that currently hold the DEA or NDEA qualifications can 'upskill' to Green Deal Advice.
Further details about the vocational course can be found here
Successful applicants will also undertake a 3-month funded international work placement. To see the roles available please view the job descriptions below.
In order to support you during your work placement DSC Regen will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
Those undertaking the Domestic Energy Assessment vocational course and work placement must be available for preparatory training in London for 4 days from Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th September 2018. Attendance on each day is compulsory. The flight to the host country will be on or around Saturday 15th September 2018. The return flight (and placement end date) will be 92 days from the outbound flight date.
Seville Job Descriptions (All)
Or alternatively view the individual job descriptions below:
Isotrol - Renewable Energy Engineer
Quintas - Renewable Energy Engineer
Irradia - Engineer
BM2 - Architecture Assistant
Hermann - Architecture Assistant
SAP - Architecture Assistant
How to apply
The initial deadline for applications is 11th June 2018. Positions are filled on a rolling basis; you're advised to submit your application as early as possible.
To apply please complete the following steps:
(1) Review the vocational course information. Be sure this course is right for you.
(2) View the job descriptions by clicking the links above.
(3) Decide which positions are of interest to you and complete the application form.
(4) Send the completed application form along with your current CV (and your portfolio if applying to any architecture or graphic design position) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, in order for your application to be considered we must receive both your CV and fully completed application form (and portfolio if applying to an architecture or graphic design role). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. You're advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the United Kingdom, have a UK postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Students are not eligible thus we regret we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Host Country) will be in mid-September 2018. End date (return flight to UK) 92 days from the date of departure
- There will be four days of preparatory training in September in London immediately before departure. Attendance at the preparatory training is compulsory.
- Unfortunately we are not able to fund the cost of travelling to London or accommodation costs for the preparatory training in London, although we do provide your travel to the airport from London on the day of departure.
- Applications are only being accepted for September 2018.